Referências que não são a verdade, mas baseadas nela. Marcos pra que eu lembre da minha vida no futuro e não me esqueça... de nada!

quinta-feira, fevereiro 16, 2006

Soulwalking

Once again i wander
Through the same narrow streets
Where the lights are uninvited
And the skies did not ask for your view

A freezing and crisp wind
Scratchs my neck
It makes my eyes hurt
Though there is no dust in the air

Puddle – plenty streets everywhere
Feets are soaked and cold
In spite of being clean,
These streets looks like misery

No birds singing
No trees blossoning
No children playing
Just a few people staring

Staring at me

Faces carved with desilusions
Staring down most of the time
Once there was beauty,
Now saddening scars

When i look at each person
No matter how old or new
No matter gender or colour
I know i am looking at me

The many me
All my layers, the hole of myself
Once beautiful, pure, shiny and natural
Now this uninviting place

A place made by men
Their evil ways
Their nasty projects
In which i took part

No, i am not a victim
Neither inoccent
I sold this land
Torned down all the trees

I had wasted my soul
And now that i walked through it
I only pray, that in some way,
Miraculously, the sun would rise again

Nenhum comentário: